Ger Plaatsman, a Dutch Manual Therapy specialist ,was invited by the Katowice branch of the Polish association of physiotherapy (PTF) in 1994 to give courses in manual therapy. Since then he visits Poland regularly to train physiotherapists and doctors in manual therapy.
- Physiotherapist since 1986, manual therapist since 1989
- Maitland-, Cyriax-, McKenzie-, Mulligan-, sports physiotherapist
- Master of Manual therapy SOMT in cooperation university of Brussels
- Founder of the Plaatsman Concept of evidence based manual therapy 1994
- Since 1989 courses manual therapy for German society of physiotherapy (ZVK) Since 1994 courses manual therapy for Polish society of physiotherapy (PTF Katowice)
- Since 2011 docent at the university of applied sciences Thim van der Laan upgrade Bachelor German physiotherapists
Since 1989 over 2.500 therapists trained in Poland, Germany and the Netherlands